Salary – Negotiable
Candidates must be available in UAE.
The inventory Manager has the primary responsibility of increasing and maintaining company profitability by maintaining accurate inventory levels; the candidate also ensures that optimal inventory is present and ready for use whilst ensuring zero stock loss.
• Monitoring inventory levels and replenishing stock as needed.
• Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices.
• Coordinating the logistics of purchase orders, deliveries, tagging, and processing.
• Tracking inbound and outbound orders to prevent overstocking and out-of-stock (OOS).
• Performing regular stock checks and reporting any issues to the supervisor.
• Perform counts and ensure all inventory is accounted for and reported according to company policy
• Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventory
• Assess inventory output on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to identify trends in productivity
• File claims when defective products are discovered
• Coordinate with customer service and dispatch departments
• Coach other employees in inventory management
• Ensure all stock items (trading material or produced) is updated in the accounting software on a daily basis
• Undertake any other activity assigned by the management
• Prepare weekly/monthly inventory report.
Experience : 3 years’ UAE experience in a similar role preferably from a manufacturing industry. Packaging industry experience is definite plus.