Dispatch Coordinators responsibility is to oversee our fleet of vehicles and keeping track of our drivers, taking calls from our customers. This is both a relationship management position as well as a dispatching position, so you must ensure our customers are satisfied with the speed of our service.
• Schedule deliveries post ascertaining the sales orders from Sales Coordinator
• Liaise with production department on confirmation for items ready for delivery
• For trading items, confirm with Inventory Controller for in stock items.
• Schedule of the deliveries to be shared with Sales Coordinator for customer updates.
• Prepare the invoice upon confirmation of items to be delivered.
• Ensure right quantity is loaded on to the vehicles
• Prepare Delivery Orders and hand over the documents to the drivers
• Ensure signed invoices and DO’s are submitted to Finance department.
• Copies of signed DO’s and invoice to be shared with Sales Coordinator
• Liaise with Sales Coordinator if there are any changes to be made to Sales Order
• Prepare the delivery schedule report, missing invoice/DO report, Pending invoices report
• Manage Petty cash for drivers’ expenses
• Assist finance team in collecting customer cheques and sample delivery and collection
• Modify the Invoice as per PO received from the customer before printing the final invoice
• Manage the cash of Van Sales and ensure the same is submitted to Finance on daily basis.
Experience : 3 years’ UAE experience in a similar role preferably from a manufacturing industry. Packaging industry experience is s definite plus.