Looking after our customers assets starts long before they are occupied and as early as their design brief is formulated. Our facilities management consultancy services offer comprehensive support across the stages of the lifecycle of a property.
Our facility maintenance industry experienced, qualified team of building inspectors and engineers offer advice to our customers and support to our operations team on a regular basis.
Some of the areas they cover are:
- Design review of construction projects layout, specifications and operational strategies. Aim to optimize the life of the assets and the maintenance efficiency and expenditure across its’ operating life.
- Handover of assets from construction to operations
- Asset Condition Surveys with snagging, lifecycle costs analysis, Reserve Fund Studies and Asset Register Creation
- Active and Passive Fire Safety Systems Asset Register, review and compliance implementation
- Civil issues identification – such as waterproofing and cracks from subsidence